Ingredient Statement: Ground chicken with bone, heart, liver, and gizzard.
- Antibiotic, steroid, and hormone-free.
- Includes 75% muscle meat, 10% bone, and 15% organs.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- View our Website: Raw Feeding Guidance
- Ideal for new raw feeders because it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, and various vitamins and minerals such as riboflavin, vitamin B12, iron, and zinc.
- Chicken is a lean protein that will add great variety to your weekly routine.
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.