Ingredient Statement: Ground beef with tripe, heart, liver, kidney, spleen, and lung. NO BONE.
- Made with USDA Inspected and Approved Human-Grade Beef.
- Includes 75% muscle meat, and 25% organs. Contains NO bone.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- View our website: Raw Feeding Guidance
- Ideal for new raw feeders because it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, prebiotics, probiotics, and various vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B12, zinc, and selenium.
- Supports a healthy gut!
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.