Ingredients: Beef liver chunk.
- Available in the 24 oz (1.5 lb) pack.
- Made with USDA Inspected and Approved Human-Grade Beef.
- Avoid cooking; nutrients are highly affected by heat and will diminish.
- Excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin B12, folic acid, and copper. An optimal choice for zinc, phosphorus, and niacin.
- Beef liver provides a natural source of vitamin D, an essential nutrient that helps to sustain and balance calcium and phosphorus in the body.
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.