Ingredient Statement: Ground beef with bone, heart, liver, kidney, lung, kale, celery, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, apples, cranberries, and blueberries.
- Made with USDA Inspected and Approved Human Grade Beef.
- Includes 72.5% muscle meat, 10% bone, 10% organs, and 7.5% fruits and vegetables.
- No fillers, binders, or synthetics are added.
- View our website Raw Feeding Guidance
- Ideal for new raw feeders because it provides the foundational ingredients of a raw diet – muscle meat, bone, and organs.
- This recipe was formulated to provide a natural source of amino acids, calcium, phosphorus, vitamins, and minerals such as vitamin B12, zinc, and selenium.
- Fruits and vegetables are rich in antioxidants, fiber, and prebiotics supporting digestion and the immune system.
- Fiber supports the colon and assists in the production of vitamin K which helps metabolize calcium into the bones!
Resources: SELF Nutrition Data, Perfectly Rawsome.
Handling Instructions: Keep frozen. Defrost roll in refrigerator and feed within 48 hours. Store excess in an airtight container and keep refrigerated. Do not keep refrigerated for more than 48 hours.